My first kiss- happen

My first kiss I never though would ever happen. It was with my first real boyfriend and first date. (if you call a dance a date), it was February 3rd any way we were in the auditorium in our school. Me, my at the time boyfriend of almost a month (we are still really great friends), and one of our best friends was trying to get away from all the noise outside.
He sat down in the seat and led me toward his lap. I sat down and just laid there because i was tired even though it was only like an hour into the dance. My friend was sitting in another chair with his video camera and looked over at us. "Just kiss her already." he said. My boyfriend looked over at my friend and mouthed 'no' very jokingly. "Just do it!" My boyfriend shook his head again and laughed. He looked nervous. "On the cheek?' my friend asked him.

My friend kissed me on the cheek and i kissed him back. "Again...." He kissed me on the cheek and i repeated. My friend continued. "Again...." He kissed me again but this time he got closer to my mouth and was almost at my lips but i moved my head slightly so i missed. I kiss him on the cheek again.
My friend sighed "again...." I said out loud that i could tell that he was getting closer. Then there was a long pause and i just looked into his eyes. He leaned forward and then kissed me. It was a brief second and i couldn't believe what had just happened. I looked over and the camera was still rolling. "There you go!" my friend yelled. I continued to be shocked. But it was one of the best experiences i have ever had. - KC, 15
My first kiss was amazinggggg. me and my friends were at the mall one say and we decided to see a movie. as we were in line a few guys came up to us and offered to buy our tickets so we let them. we saw the movie and it was great.
I got his number and we talked on the phone every night for a week and then we all decided to go to a movie next week too . we did me and him ast next to each other and he put his arm around me. about half way through the movie he reached his arm across me 2 get skittles but on his way back he grabbed my head and kissed me. it was the best first kiss ever. and now its my favorite movie. =) - anonymous

So half the people say your first kiss is not the best and the other half say its complete bliss. So I figured I had to put my word in.
My boyfriend (now) and I were swimming in a small little lake so we decided we were going to swim across it. We got to the other side and stood in a shallow area and were talking and just kinda screwing around. I knew he liked me and we were standing really close. He put his hands around my waist and our eyes locked. Then he kissed me and it lasted like a minute, then he asked me out. - Kasey B., 15
So, let’s make a so-called rough list of words, which you should say to your woman as often as possible. These words are necessary for her good mood and, accordingly, your peace of mind. Here are these words:
1. Dear
2. Beloved
3. Tender
4. The most beautiful (very beautiful)
5. Darling
6. Awesome housewife
7. Passionate
8. Lithe
9. Gracious
10. You look good
11. You look so young
12. Your eyes are amazing
13. You stole a way to my heart once and for all
14. I’m happy only next to you
15. You are magnificent
16. I will never get tired telling how strongly I love you
17. I am delighted with you
18. You are so funny and it is always so easy and pleasant to communicate with you
19. I will always love you
20. You have excellent sense of humor
21. You show perfect taste in all things
22. I wonder how you manage all your business so easily
23. Why are you in love with me, I do not deserve you
24. I always astonished by you, you are always at your best
25. I can’t stop wondering at your talents
26. This dress suits you very much
27. These trousers nicely accentuate your figure
28. This blouse (dress, etc) nicely accentuate your bust
29. You are amazing in any dress
30. I love your ears, shoulders, hands, legs, breast, dimples and everything else
31. I can’t take my eyes off you
32. I do not want to separate with you even for a moment
33. You always smell very good
34. I drown in your eyes
35. I can’t stop thinking about you at work (on business trip, in a journey, etc)
36. I always think about you
37. I can’t find words to describe how strongly I love you
38. I would make verses or wrote a song for you if I could
39. My heart beats faster when I think about you
40. You are a perfect wife (girlfriend, colleague, etc), mother of our children