Who Else Wants to Learn The Text Skills That Women Wish Men Had?


• Is meeting women a typical behavior for you?


• Do you have high Social Value?


• Are you easily manipulated or do you have a strong sense of personal identity?

• What kind of personality do you have? Will you be able to excite her and make her laugh?

Are you needy or do you have other things going on in your life?


These are just a few examples of what she may subconsciously determine from your text messages. These things will help her decide whether or not she thinks you are worth moving forward with. Though it may seem like a lot of pressure for a few lines of text, don’t worry.

You are about to learn the fundamentals behind creating text messages that will put you ahead of the game and give off all the right signals. But first we need to understand why what most guys do does not work.

It was our first date, and i brought the movie disturbia over to her house. We were sitting on her couch in her basement and i was holding her hand she put her legs over mine and her arm across my chest, i had my other hand rested in her leg. I was falling in love with her and we had only seen each other a few times. I felt her looking at me, i could feel her beside me just looking at me, i turned my head and looked into her eyes, my stomach filled with butterflies. I turned my head and closed my eyes. God, her warm soft lips tasted so good,

I pulled away and then kissed her again. later that night as we said our goodbyes, we stood at the bottom of her stairs and before i could turn to leave she put her arms around me and i placed my hands on her hips, we kissed again, and before i knew it her mouth was open and so was mine... I felt her tongue on my lips, i felt the adrenaline and the butterflies, i felt so numb and tingly, i felt so much all at the same time. It was amazing. - Joshua, 16, Colorado