Invite Her to Something....

As strong as your initial attraction may be, there is not necessarily any need to set aside special time to hang out with her just yet. After all, you’ve only just met and you don’t want to her to think you have nothing but time on your hands. What you do want her to think is that you are a quality guy with a lot going on in his life.

When inviting her, do so in such a way that’s says “I will be doing this activity anyway, but we will have a lot of fun if you come along with me”. Instead of setting aside special time for just the two of you, you are inviting her to come along and be part of your life.

By inviting her to an activity you had already planned on attending you forego planning & paying for an elaborate date and start getting to know her in a more comfortable atmosphere.

This alleviates much unneeded pressure and if she is unable to attend it’s not big deal and you haven’t wasted any time.

This happend a couple of weeks ago. Im 13 and was at the last mixxer of the school year. My boyfriend is really shy, but at the same time hes really corny. Which I love! So we were in a slow dance to the song "When You Look Me In The Eyes" by The Jonas Brothers. (BEST SONG EVER) We were really close and he was the one who pulled that close. Which really surprised me! We were more in a hug position than in a dancing one. He asked me...

"Do you know how long we've been going out?' "Uhhhh... I think about 7 months now, we're getting close to 8!" "7 months and 16 days... and counting"
Then he just started to look at me. I wasn't looking at him, but I could see it out the corner of my eye. I was hesitant but I looked at him. There was a 3 second eye contact... then I started to lean in, and then him, and we KISSED!(pssst... on the lips!) Oh my God! It was beautiful! Thats how every girl wants their first kiss to be isnt it? I'm such a lucky girl to have him in my life! - anonymous, 13 yrs, Fairway, KS


hi..my now boyfriend is this guy named aiden. heres how it began with a kiss
i was perfecting my surf moves at the beach and then aiden with that blonde hair and blue eyes comes over and says "hey" im like "hi" and when hes talking he leans closer and puts both hands on my face and says softly "come here" and kisses me softly on the lips twice then holds me because i tell him im cold. - anonymous, la, california