False Disqualifiers

She will be considerably more at ease when it comes time for your date if you make her aware that you may have reservations about meeting up. More than likely, she already has some of her own and by making yours known first, you steal her ‘frame’.

Instead of focusing on hers she is now trying to discredit your reservations or validate your requirements to prove to herself trustworthy and deserving of your time. Although false disqualifiers and stipulations may seem absurd they are incredibly effective ways to conquer any hesitations she has about seeing you again.

Examples:
“A group of us r going to {event/place} 2night and I’m thinking about inviting you, but only if you promise not to embarrass me :)~”
“So now that we’re txt buddies you might be safe enough to invite to one of our next get-togethers:-)”

“You are invited if you promise to bring bucket loads of… fun energy!”

I had my first kiss when i was 12...it was really nice. My older sister said that it would be disgusting at first but then it gets a whole lot better. lol. Well i liked this older guy, he was 13.

We snuck out to the park and walked around for a bit. When we were outside my house, as i was walking away he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss. It was amazing, he was really gentle and used his tounge and everything. He didn't even know it was my first time, and it was really romantic. When he pulled away he said i was an amazing kisser, and then i started to laugh, and then he kissed me again. We were making out for like 15 minutes, untill a car drove by. Ever since then we kiss whenever we see each other. - S.A., anonymous

As you can see, Brittany has no reservations about meeting up whatsoever, because Ryan showed that he might have had reservations first. She then qualified herself by saying that she has a very good fashion sense. It is always a good sign when a girl you like qualifies herself.